deep fry 3 pounds of chicken wings in 375 degree vegetable oil
- 3 pounds of wings
- vegetable oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
deep fry the wings in vegetable oil
Don't let them burn
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (387 Votes)
- Panera Bread Chicken Noodle Soup 3.9/5 (328 Votes)
- Broccoli, Chicken and Rice... 4.5/5 (215 Votes)
- Savories- Polony & Cheese Samoosas 4.9/5 (164 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (214 Votes)
- Honey Garlic Sriracha Buffalo Wings 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Fried Oreos 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Deep Fried Fingers 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.