Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix -eggs,oil,water, 3/4 stick butter 1c. brown sugar 1 can sliced pineapple 1 can crushed pineapple 10-cherries
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Cost Average budget
Mix your yellow cake mix as directed on its box let set aside.
Melt 3/4 stick butter for 30 sec. in mic.
Add 1 c. brown sugar.Mix
In a 9 x13 cake pan place sliced drained pineapple on bottom,cherries in middle,then cover with crushed pineapple.Pour your cake mixture evenly over top.
Bake as directed on your box.Done when fork or tooth pick comes out clean.350?40-55min.estimation time depending on box.
Place cookie sheet on top cake pan and quickly flip over.If any pineapples come off replace.
Let cool atleast 2 hours.
You'll also love
- Marble upside down cake 3.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Shake 3/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegan/ Gluten Free Raw Lime Mousse... 3/5 (33 Votes)
- Grammy's Ruby Cake 3/5 (2 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Cake 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Monkfish in bittersweet sauce 2.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Orange Buttermilk Salad 2.9/5 (48 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Try this clever trick to make the perfect zebra cake!
- 2 large water or soda bottles (empty)
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 eggs
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Ready 2 large plastic bottles, cleaned and dried.
- Add 1 cup of flour to each bottle.
- Add 1/2 cup of sugar to each.
- Melt butter, then add equal halves to each bottle.
- Add 6 eggs, 3 in each.
- Add 1/2 tbsp of baking powder to each.
- Add 1/2 cup of heavy cream to each.
- Shake the bottles thoroughly until the contents are well mixed.
- In one of the bottles only, add the cocoa powder.
- Beginning with the cocoa powder mixture, add a dolop of batter to the center of a circular
- baking tin. Do the same with the other mixture, placing the dolop directly in the center of the previous one.
- Continue with alternating additions of each mixture until all batter is used and the tin is full.
- Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!