Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These fun Tropical Salmon Sushi Cups make the perfect warm-weather appetizer!
- 1/2 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp seasame oil
- 1 tsp chili paste
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 lb salmon, diced
- Combine the rice vinegar and sugar.
- Stir though the cooked sushi rice, and with wet hands, shape into balls.
- Press the balls into ramekins lined with parchment paper, and press the rice up the sides of the ramekins into cup shapes.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine the soy sauce, cilantro, sesame oil, chili paste and salt in a bowl.
- Combine the mango, avocado and salmon.
- Pour the soy mixture over the salmon mixture, and stir through until evenly coated.
- Remove the rice cups from the refrigerator, and peel off the parchment paper.
- Distribute the salmon mixture between the rice cups.
- Garnish, serve and enjoy!
Top rated Pineapple Upside Down Cake recipes
Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1/2c shortening
- 1c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2c flour
- 1/4t salt
- 2t baking powder
- 3/4c pineapple juice
- can of pineapple anyway you prefer
- 4T butter
- 1c brown sugar
Pineapple and Chocolate Upside Down Cake
By Isabelle de st laurent de mure
Butter the pan and sprinkle generously with sugar or brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 2/3 tbsp butter
- 1 packet of yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 can pineapple in syrup
- 3/4 cup chocolate squares
Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake
By Mama's Favorite Recipes
Mix your yellow cake mix as directed on its box let set aside
- 1 box yellow cake mix -eggs,oil,water, 3/4 stick butter 1c. brown sugar 1 can sliced pineapple 1 can crushed pineapple 10-cherries
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon dark rum (optional)
- 1/2 small fresh pineapple - peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup cold milk
Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Add eggs, half and half, brown sugar, butter and vanilla to slow cooker
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 slices white bread, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, in own juice
- 4 pineapple slices, drained
- maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar