Pineapple and Chocolate Upside Down Cake
By Isabelle de st laurent de mure
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 2/3 tbsp butter
- 1 packet of yeast
- 3 eggs
- 1 can pineapple in syrup
- 3/4 cup chocolate squares
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Butter the pan and sprinkle generously with sugar or brown sugar.
Place the pineapple rings in a ring and chocolate squares on top.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix flour with sugar and yeast packet, add the eggs one by one and then the melted butter.
Pour batter over pineapple rings and chocolate. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
You'll also love
- PINEAPPLE CREAM PUFFS 4/5 (192 Votes)
- Spiced Orange Flan with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Easy Chocolate Pudding 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Dirt cake 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Mexican Cake 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Italian Florentine Cookies 4.7/5 (21 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sauce 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Pistachio Salad 3.9/5 (17 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!