Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts
- 1 C pineapple
- 1 T onion
- 1 T red pepper
- 1 T cilantro
- 1 T jalapeno
- 1 T lime juice
- 1/2 t Cumin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1 lb tuna or salmon into 4 steaks
Sear tuna in 1 T coconut oil on med hi for 2-4 min each side.
Blacken with 2 T blackening spice if desired.
Top with Salsa.
You'll also love
- Chicken On A Bun 3.1/5 (23 Votes)
- Salad Nicoise 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Ham Bone Soup 3.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Enchiladas 2.3/5 (89 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Parmesan-Garlic Spaghetti Squash 3.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Salmon PinWheels 3.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Pineapple Sweetdish 3.5/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.