Fish w/ Salsa 4 pts
- 1 C pineapple
- 1 T onion
- 1 T red pepper
- 1 T cilantro
- 1 T jalapeno
- 1 T lime juice
- 1/2 t Cumin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1 lb tuna or salmon into 4 steaks
Sear tuna in 1 T coconut oil on med hi for 2-4 min each side.
Blacken with 2 T blackening spice if desired.
Top with Salsa.
You'll also love
- Pasta with Salmon cream sauce 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Oven baked pasta with... 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Amy's Hearty Tortellini 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Mango Avocado Salsa 3.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Oatmeal Banana Health Cookies 3.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Watergate Salad 3.4/5 (15 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Southwestern Grilled... 3.8/5 (23 Votes)
- Salmon Patties 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.