Mango Avocado Salsa
Mango Avocado Salsa is a tasty & simple dip that can be made & served with less hassle.
Get the recipe --> HERE
- 1Mango chopped
- 1Avocado deseeded & chopped
- 1Tomato finely chopped
- 1/2Onion finely chopped
- 2Green chili's / jalapeño deseeded & sliced
- 1Tbs lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Cilantro/Coriander leaves for garnish
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Adapted from ammajirecipes.blogspot.com
In a bowl mix all the above ingredients.
- Adjust taste if needed.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Cut mango to much smaller pieces. Make sure you are not mashing them.
You'll also love
- Mango Popsicles 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Chicken Tacos with Mango Avocado... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Toffee Dip 3.2/5 (210 Votes)
- cristina curp 3.7/5 (46 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
- Mashed avocado 3.8/5 (85 Votes)
- Maki peppers 3.2/5 (76 Votes)
- Strawberry, Banana and Mango... 3/5 (2 Votes)