- 1 - 8 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 - 8 ounce bag Toffee Bits
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla.
Fold in toffee bits.
Refrigerate after making.
Served best with sliced apples.
You'll also love
- Momos with chili dipping sauce 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Vegetable Fries with Pumpkin Dip 5/5 (47 Votes)
- Chili Cheese dip 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Hot spinach dip 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Mrs. Cheney's Apple Knobby Cake 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Clementine and filo dessert 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Sardines Rillettes with cream... 4/5 (5 Votes)
- PEANUT BUTTER BANNANA SMOOTHY 3.7/5 (50 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.