The best dips with cream cheese - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Dips with cream cheese recipes
Chili Cheese dip
Preheat oven to 350 Degrees F
- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 Jar Queso Dip
- ½ White Onion, Chopped
- - 4 Green Onions, Diced
- - 2 Chorizo Sausages, Lining cut and Innards out
- - 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Tortilla Chips For Dipping
These 19 guacamole variations are exactly what you've been looking for
By Déborah Deprez
We've got 19 ways to customize guacamole that are going to rock your world, guaranteed.
May's Artichoke and Spinach Dip
By sophielou, Book Club Recipes
- 1/4 cup onions
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 brick cream cheese
- 1/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
Every pretzel and dip you need in your life
It's time to TWIST up your usual snack routine with all the pretzels and dips you could possibly want in your life!
Hot spinach dip
Spinach & Cheese Dip
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach, drained and thawed
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 slices bacon, crumbled
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
Potato Chip Dip
mix all together except ketchup
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. onion powder
- Squirt of ketchup
This recipe for homemade Nutella will change your life
By Pascale Weeks
What, you've never tried to make Nutella at home? Now is the time to try it with our full STEP-by-STEP recipe!
Blend ingredients and place in heat proof container
- 250 ml cream cheese
- 1 tin crab meat
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp milk
- Pepper to taste
In a bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla
- 1 - 8 ounce Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 - 8 ounce bag Toffee Bits