Hot spinach dip
Spinach & Cheese Dip
- 1 pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- drained and thawed
- 1 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp chopped green onion
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a microwave safe dish, mix thoroughly.
Microwave on medium heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring several times.
Serve with warm butter crackers or tortilla chips.
You'll also love
- lasagna roll ups 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Peruvian Salsa Verde 3.9/5 (34 Votes)
- DRUNK SALSA 4.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- SPINACH Tarator 3.9/5 (32 Votes)
- Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche 4.2/5 (10 Votes)
- Delicious Broccoli and Sunflower... 3.9/5 (30 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!