- 1 pack frozen spinach
- 1 medium container sour cream
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 1 pkg veggie soup mix
- 1 cup mayo
- Green onions (optional)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Thaw spinach and squeeze dry. Chop water chestnuts and green onions. Mix all ingredients together and allow to sit for 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Baked Shrimp with Noodles 4.7/5 (85 Votes)
- Chinese Wonton Soup 3.4/5 (126 Votes)
- Easy Beefy Cheese Ball in 15... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Pizza 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Taco Pie!!! 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- Turkey Bites 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Creamy Sunrise 4.8/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!