Fast 5: Gorgeous Berry Pies You Should Make Tonight!
It's summer... You should bake something to celebrate.
Triple Berry Pie — © The Recipe Critic
When you have too much of everything... Put it in a pie and feast! Recipe here.
Peach-Raspberry Pie — Milly's Kitchen
Peaches going moudly? Don't throw them away... Throw them in a pie! Recipe here.
Blueberry Crumble Pie — © Saving Room For Dessert
This dessert will crumble your self-control to little melty pieces. Recipe here!
Copycat Big Boy Strawberry Pie — © The Chunky Chef
Can't look away from this stunning red masterpiece? Recipe here.
Blackberry Pie — © For The Love Of The South
Need to win someone over? Here's your secret weapon.
More steaming articles
Box Mixes You Need To Stop Buying and... 33 Secrets That Only Pro Party Hosts... 10 foods for a brighter smile
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Rustic Cherry Tart
Craving sweet? This rustic cherry tart is easy, quick and delicious!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 3 cups / 750 g. of cherries
- 1/3 cup / 60 g. of sugar
- 2/3 cup / 60 g. of almond flour
- 4 tbsp. of brown sugar
- A dash of milk
- Mix the cherries and sugar together. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Spread or roll out the shortcrust pastry, sprinkle with almond powder and brown sugar.
- Place the cherries in the center of the dough, leaving about 2 inches of free dough on the edges. Fold in the edges.
- Brush with milk (this will make the crust go golden), sprinkle with brown sugar and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F/180°C.
- Top with a handful of chopped pistachios, and serve!
Comment on this article