- Won Ton Wrappers
- Icing sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Cut Won Ton wrappers into hearts, whatever size
Put Nutella into ziplock bag (pastry bag it) and squeeze some into middle of half of the Won Ton Wrappers.
Run some water around the edges of the Nutella wrappers and put lid on top. Fry for about a minute (each side) in oil.
Take out and dust with some icing sugar.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1452 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.5/5 (1146 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (955 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (393 Votes)
- Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat... 3.1/5 (197 Votes)
- Heart Cupcakes 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- Crab Rangoon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This light, airy Nutella Mousse is the perfect no-bake dessert.
- Cream Cheese
- Vanilla extract
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings or sprinkles
- Mix together cream cheese, Nutella, sugar, and vanilla extract
- In another bowl, whip milk to soft peaks using an electric mixer
- Stir in with Nutella mixture
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream
- Add chocolate shavings or sprinkles