- 1 bag of pretzel rods
- 1 bag of chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Melt chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave for 1 minute.
Stir the chocolates until all are melted smoothly.
Dip the pretzel rods into the chocolate.
Put the chocolate covered pretzels onto wax paper and add sprinkles on top.
Crushed up candy bars make great topping too!
You'll also love
- Spinach Balls 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Melt In Your Mouth Peanut Butter... 3.2/5 (138 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Celery Sticks 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Covered Pretzels 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Tiger Butter 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!