makes 2 pounds
- 16 (1-ounce) white chocolate baking squares
- finely chopped
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine white chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl. Microwave at HIGH 2-1/2
minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Pour into a wax paper-lined 10- x 15-inch rimmed baking sheet,
Microwave chocolate chips in a microwave-safe 2-quart bowl at HIGH 2-1/2 minutes or until melted,
stirring twice. Pour over white chocolate mixture; swirl gently with a knife. Chill until firm. Break into pieces.
Store candy in an airtight container in refrigerator.
You'll also love
- MEXICAN WEDDING CAKE COOKIES 4/5 (29 Votes)
- krispy brownie delights 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- Green Heart Beats 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Raspberry / White Chocolate Cookies 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Blueberry and Chocolate Muffins 3.7/5 (95 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip & Peanut Butter... 1.8/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.