3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 Cup Kraft Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Average budget
Roll into balls 4 inches apart, flatten with a fork.
Cook for 3-5 minutes on 350 degrees.
You'll also love
- Turning store cookies into home... 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cake Pops 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Fondant au Chocolat (Brownies) 4/5 (58 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Easiest Peanut Butter Fudge EVER! 3.9/5 (19 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Squares 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Flourless Quick Peanut Butter... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.