Turning store cookies into home made
- 1 pkg of store bought cookies
- 1 tsp of vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350
Take cookies & roll into balls
Take balls & roll into vanilla
Bake 5 minutes & then rotate pans . cook for 5 more minutes
you can roll into colored sugar also
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn This 4-ingredient peanut butter... 4.2/5 (102 Votes)
- Shortcake strawberry goo 4.6/5 (28 Votes)
- Vanilla Pear Compote 4.5/5 (37 Votes)
- Mexican Tortilla Lasagna 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Crunchy Almond Cookies 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
- Pizza 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- My Favorite Peanut Butter Cookies 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Pineapple Chicken 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe