Vanilla cookies recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Chocolaty Pear Loaf
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Vanilla cookies recipes
Turning store cookies into home made
Preheat oven to 350
- 1 pkg of store bought cookies
- 1 tsp of vanilla
Flatten slightly on a cookie sheet
- ½ lb. butter
- 1 C. brown sugar
- 1 C. Sugar
- Cream those together and add
- 1 at a time
- 2 beaten eggs. Add 1 tsp. vanilla.
- Mix in dry ingredients:
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 2 ½ c. Oatmeal
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 c. Flour
- 1- 12oz. Pkg Chocolate chips
Valentine's Day Sweetheart Cookies
Beat together in a large bowl: butter, cream cheese until creamy
- 1 C. butter or margarine
- 2-3 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 C. flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 C. oatmeal
- 1/2 C. chopped walnuts or pecans