Our favorite butter cookies - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Butter cookies recipes
Khoorabia (Armenian Butter Cookies)
These traditional Armenian cookies might be simple to make, but they taste absolutely incredible! We highly recomme...
- 1 lb unsalted butter
- 1.5 c icing sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- well beaten
- .5 tsp almond extract
- 3 c unbleached flour
- ground pistachios
- icing sugar to sprinkle over cookies
Kids Favorite Butter Cookies
Makes about 8 dozen cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
Yummy Easy Butter Cookies
Mix butter and icing sugar in a bowl
- 1) 8 oz. Butter at Room Temperature
- 2) 4 oz. Icing Sugar (Powder Sugar)
- 3) 18 oz. All Purpose Flour
Valentine's Day Sweetheart Cookies
Beat together in a large bowl: butter, cream cheese until creamy
- 1 C. butter or margarine
- 2-3 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 C. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 C. flour
- 1 T. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 C. oatmeal
- 1/2 C. chopped walnuts or pecans
Traditional Peanut Butter Cookies
1. Make into balls and press with fork
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white sugar
- 1 cup of shortening
- 2 1/4 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of peanut butter
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- A pinch of salt
butter cookies recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies without flour (4)
- easy butter cookies (4)
- no bake peanut butter cookies (3)
- peanut butter cookies without eggs (3)
- peanut butter cookies without brown sugar (3)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- oatmeal raisin cookies without butter (2)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter (172)
- butter (48)
- chocolate chip cookies (47)