The best peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: peanut butter recipes cookies
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips recipes
Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Fast food hacks: How to build your favorite Subway sandwich at home
By ES: Dana
In the mood for Subway but don't feel like spending money or too tired to leave the house? No problem, you can make a classic Subway sandwich at home!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Test your Kitchen IQ: Which of these 50 cooking hacks do you know?
By Pascale Weeks
From professional knacks to everyday hacks, here are the top 50 quick, life changing kitchen tricks that everyone should know.
Monster CookiesRecipewe ♡
Monster Cookies. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candies
peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- chocolate peanut butter (8)
- chocolate and peanut butter (6)
- chocolate peanut butter energy balls (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- no bake peanut butter cookies (3)
- peanut butter cookies without eggs (3)
- peanut butter cookies without brown sugar (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- chocolate peanut butter balls (2)