The best peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: peanut butter recipes cookies
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips recipes
Dark Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl
- 1 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips or semi-sweet chocolate chips
Fast food hacks: How to build your favorite Subway sandwich at home
By ES: Dana
In the mood for Subway but don't feel like spending money or too tired to leave the house? No problem, you can make a classic Subway sandwich at home!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Preheat oven to 375
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 chunky or smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Test your Kitchen IQ: Which of these 50 cooking hacks do you know?
By Pascale Weeks
From professional knacks to everyday hacks, here are the top 50 quick, life changing kitchen tricks that everyone should know.
Monster CookiesRecipewe ♡
Monster Cookies. Discover our recipe
- 1 1/2 cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 1/2 cups quick cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's plain chocolate candies
peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips recipe collections
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- chocolate peanut butter (8)
- chocolate and peanut butter (6)
- chocolate peanut butter energy balls (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- no bake peanut butter cookies (3)
- peanut butter cookies without eggs (3)
- peanut butter cookies without brown sugar (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- chocolate peanut butter balls (2)