Recipes with chocolate and peanut butter - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Chocolate and peanut butter recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
kiss my cookies
bake cookie dough
- peanut cookie dough
Chocolate Peanut Butter Casserole
It has Chocolate fudge pudding, oreos, peanut butter cream cheese
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Sugar, milk, cocoa boil till thick
- One and half cup sugar
- half cup evaporated milk
- quarter cup cocoa
- quarter cup peanut butter
- tablespoon butter
Mix first 6 ingredients together and form balls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 inch square parowax
Melt butter and oleo over low heat
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1lb powedered sugar
- chocolate chips
chocolate and peanut butter recipe collections
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- chocolate peanut butter energy balls (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- chocolate peanut butter balls (2)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- peanut butter desserts (29)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)