Recipes with chocolate and peanut butter - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Two of your favorite desserts come together...in the most DELICIOUS of ways!
- 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chunks or chips
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 320°F.
- Add the chocolate and butter to an oven-safe mixing bowl and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove, and set the oven to preheat to 350°F. The mixture should now be a thin chocolate sauce.
- Stir in the sugar.
- Add the egg and stir until blended.
- Add vanilla and stir.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add the flour, a pinch of salt, a pinch of sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend the ingredients together.
- Using a sifter, add the dry ingredients into the chocolate batter, then mix all ingredients together thoroughly.
- Pour half of the mixture into a foil-lined baking tin.
- Smooth out the batter, then top with a layer of Oreo cookies.
- Pour the rest of the batter on top and smooth evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Chocolate and peanut butter recipes
Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake
By CookingLisa, Recipes for the Simple Cook
DO NOT OWN THIS AWESOME RECIPIE
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
kiss my cookies
bake cookie dough
- peanut cookie dough
Chocolate Peanut Butter Casserole
It has Chocolate fudge pudding, oreos, peanut butter cream cheese
- 20 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
Sugar, milk, cocoa boil till thick
- One and half cup sugar
- half cup evaporated milk
- quarter cup cocoa
- quarter cup peanut butter
- tablespoon butter
Mix first 6 ingredients together and form balls
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup icing sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup nuts
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 1 package chocolate chips
- 1 inch square parowax
Melt butter and oleo over low heat
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1lb powedered sugar
- chocolate chips
chocolate and peanut butter recipe collections
- chocolate chip peanut butter (15)
- chocolate peanut butter energy balls (5)
- YUM!Food Porn chocolate peanut butter fudge (4)
- peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips (3)
- peanut butter and chocolate (3)
- chocolate peanut butter balls (2)
- peanut butter cookies (35)
- YUM!Food Porn peanut butter desserts (27)
- YUM!Food Porn no bake peanut butter fudge (8)
- YUM!Food Porn easy peanut butter fudge (7)