- 1 stick of butter
- 1 stick oleo
- 1 c peanut butter
- 1lb powedered sugar
- chocolate chips
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Melt butter and oleo over low heat
remove from heat when melted and add peanut butter
Stir in 1bl of powered sugar until mixture is stiff
Roll in small balls
Melt chocolate chips in double boiler
Dip balls in chocolate and set on wax paper
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!