Death by Chocolate Cookies
- 2 pkg semisweet baking chocolate
- 3/4 c brown sugar
- 1/4 c butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/2 c flour
- 1/4 t baking powder
- 2 c nuts optional
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Coarsely chop 8 squares chocolate and set aside.
Microwave 8 squares chocolate 1-2 minutes. Stir in other ingredients and chopped chocolate.
Drop by 1/4 cupfulls onto cookie sheet. Bake 350 degrees 12-13 minutes.
2 pkg chocolate equals 16 squares
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!