Amber's Doo Doo Cookies
- 1 stick butter
- 3 cups instant oatmeal
- half cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 cups sugar
- half cup milk
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix sugar, cocoa, milk in heated skillet and bring to a low boil.
Add peanut butter, vanilla, and butter. Stir until butter is completely melted.
Stir in instant oatmeal and stir well. Remove from heat.
Drop little spoonful's onto sheet of wax paper. Allow to cool and enjoy.
These are absolutely delicious hot but you can put them in the fridge and they are just as delicious cold!
You'll also love
- Two Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- pecan pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ants on A Log 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Homemade Ice Cream 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Daniel's Peanut Butter & Honey... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Oatmeal Cookies 0/5 (0 Votes)
- homemade cheesecake with peaches 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.