Two Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup of oatmeal
- 2 sticks of salted butter
- scant 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Work the butter and sugar until smooth.
Add oats, flour and baking powder. Finish with the chocolate coarsely chopped.
Put the dough into the shape of a log and cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Cut slices about 1cm wide.
Bake at 300 ° F between 15 and 20 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!