Banana Oat Cookies
Delicious banana and oatmeal cookies.
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 12mins
Cost Average budget
Heat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet(s) with foil and spray with Pam. In large bowl, mix flour, soda, powder, salt, and cinnamon.
In medium bowl mix mashed banana, egg, oil, brown sugar, white sugar, applesauce, and vanilla. Slowly add wet mix to dry mix, stirring until just mixed. Fold in oats and nut.
Drop by the tablespoon onto cookie sheet and bake 12-14 minutes, turning halfway through baking time.
You'll also love
- Somas with dried coconut 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Quick & Easy Apple Pie 4/5 (18 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Snickerdoodles 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Banana Sherbert 4/5 (12 Votes)
- Baked Apple Crisp 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Gum's Whipped Shortbread 4/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Bar Oatmeal Cookies 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Aye butter tarts 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.