Banana Oatmeal Granola Cookies
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2-1 cup dried fruit
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mash bananas, then mix in remaining ingredients. Let sit on counter for 15 min.
Heat oven to 350.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop mixture by spoonfuls. (cookies come out same shape/size)
Bake 20 min.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Cheese, Spinach and Dried Fruit... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Banana bread cookies 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chocolate Marmalade Chai Sandwich... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
- 7-up Surprise Salad (Nana's) 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Easy Microwave Chocolate Dipped... 2.9/5 (77 Votes)
- Molasses Cookies 2.9/5 (108 Votes)
- Shae's Pineapple Upside Down Cake 3/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.