Banana Oatmeal Granola Cookies
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2-1 cup dried fruit
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mash bananas, then mix in remaining ingredients. Let sit on counter for 15 min.
Heat oven to 350.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop mixture by spoonfuls. (cookies come out same shape/size)
Bake 20 min.
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ The Best Chocolate Bark, That is... 4.3/5 (80 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Skor Bars 2.9/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Drop Cookies 2.5/5 (14 Votes)
- banana caramel pie 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Simple Granola 1.6/5 (70 Votes)
- Granola 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.