The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...Ever
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips, white, dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 5mins
Cost Average budget
Tear off sections of wax paper and place on counter
Melt chips and oil in a sauce pan until smooth.
When the chocolate is melted and smooth, pour unto wax paper. Spread out with a spoon. Add your favorite toppings, I used cranberries, pistachios and sunflower seeds. Let sit until set and can break apart. Indulge!
Store in a cool place in an air tight container.
Make sure that you don't burn the chocolate by melting too fast. You can add more coconut oil to make smoother.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!