Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cream butter, marshmallow and peanut butter together.
Add confectioners sugar to proper consistency.
Shape eggs and freeze for easier chocolate coating.
Melt the milk chocolate bars and semi-sweet bits with a bit of parafin in a double boiler.
Dip eggs in chocolate.
Place on wax paper and let dry/cool.
Wrap as desired in saran wrap or place in baggies.
You'll also love
- Smores Bark 4.2/5 (77 Votes)
- Martha Washington Candy 4.3/5 (67 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Fudge 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Chocolate thumbprints 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Fantasy Fudge 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Giant Peanut Butter and Chocolate... 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!