Our best Easter baking ideas - 4 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: Easter
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.
Top rated Easter baking recipes
Basic Peanut Butter Easter Egg Recipe
Basic Peanut Butter Egg Recipe, perfect for Easter or any time of year!
- 3/4 Lb Butter or Oleo
- 1 lb. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 13 oz. Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 Lbs. Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Milk Chocolate Bars
- 12 oz. Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bits
10 Ideas What To Eat After The Holiday Season To Get Back In Shape!
By Elena Salvadore
Wanna get BACK in shape after overindulging over the festive season? Here's all the HELP you NEED!!
russian "skinny" easter ham buzhenina
By european cutie, European Cutie
Here is a healthy russian recipe for easter ham
- 1 (8 -10 lb) fresh ham extra lean
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- to taste ( you can use low sodium salt)
- 1 cup beer (miller 64 )
- 1 cup apple cider
- 3 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- fresh ground black pepper
- to taste
Move over ham, it's time for lamb! 7 scrumptious Easter lamb recipes you must try
By Pascale Weeks
Try these 7 delicious Easter lamb recipes
Choreg (Armenian Easter Bread)
Armenian Easter Bread
- 4 c milk
- 4 c sugar
- 2 pkg yeast
- 16 eggs
- 1.5 c butter
- 12 c flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp mahleb
By de muynck
- Put the cream in a pan with honey
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 handful of cocoa
- 1 handful of powdered sugar
- generous 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs of softened butter
- Option: candy eggs like cadbury