By de muynck
- 3-4 tbsp honey
- 1 cup of cream
- 1 handful of cocoa
- 1 handful of powdered sugar
- generous 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbs of softened butter
- Option: candy eggs like cadbury
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
- Put the cream in a pan with honey. Bring to a boil, add chocolate chips.
- Add the softened butter
- Remove from stove and transfer to a flat pan.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Leave the mixture at a temperature of 40 ° F for 2 h.
- Cut fudge into square
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and cocoa
- Top with candy eggs
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!