Five Minute Fudge
Five Minute Fudge. Discover our recipe.
- 1 2/3 cups sugar
- 2/3 cups Carnation evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup walnuts
- 1 tsp vanilla
Combine sugar, carnation milk, butter and salt in a saucepan on medium heat.
Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Boil for 4 to 5 minutes stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in marshmallows, chocolate chips, nuts and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows melt and blend.
Pour into a greased 8” square pan.
Chill, cut into squares and refrigerate.
Note: one can of evaporated milk is enough to make two batches.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1440 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Country Style Apple Pie 4.6/5 (1130 Votes)
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (934 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Peanut Butter Chocolate Fudge 4.6/5 (338 Votes)
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.4/5 (354 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.4/5 (153 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn House Special; Beignets 4.4/5 (140 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Beignets with Bourbon Walnut Sauce 4.3/5 (140 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for something indulgent? These velvety chocolate beetroot cakes will hit the spot.
- 1.3 cups beetroot
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 4/5 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Melted dark chocolate
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Put the beetroot, eggs, oil and lemon juice in a food processor, and blend until smooth.
- In a bowl, whisk together the flour and sugar.
- Add the blended beetroot mixture, and mix until smooth.
- Add the baking powder and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into silicone cake moulds.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until you a pick comes out clean.
- Top with melted dark chocolate, and enjoy!