easy to make and quick too
- skinless chicken tenders
- breadcrumbs seasoned
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Average budget
cover chicken in bread crumbs
heat oil in frying pan
cook chicken untill done turn to even brown
You'll also love
- Refrigerator Cookies 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Elliot and Lauren's favorite... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4/5 (442 Votes)
- Delicious Baked Cod 4.4/5 (52 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Amazing Kinder Bueno Flavored Ice... 4.2/5 (261 Votes)
- Strawberry goo 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Parmesan Chicken Breast 4.3/5 (108 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.