Elliot and Lauren's favorite Pancakes before school
The best pancakes ever to feed to hungry sleepy grumpy kids and turn them into smart wide awake students ready for school.
- 2 Large tablespoons land of lakes butter ( Elliot's favorite!)
- 3 Eggs from dad he buys from work
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour ( make sure there are NO bugs)
- 1/2 cup milk (you can use chocolate milk or even flavored coffeemate)
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 large teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 small teaspoon of almond extract optional
- 1/2 cup of strawberries for Lauren or
- 1/2 cup sliced apples for Elliot
- 1/2 bananas for mom
- Chocolate chips
- Cool whip
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl EXCEPT THE FRUIT. That is your garnish to top your pancakes! You can use a hand mixer like Elliot is doing in the picture. Make sure all the flour and ingredients is well mixed.
Use a coffe cup or measuring cup to carefully pour some of the mixture into the hot pan. WHEN YOU SEE BUBBLES AND THEY ARE POPPED- then SLOWLY try to flip the pancake and make sure it is browned on bottom. Serve it with your favorite fruit topping or cool whip.
Play some music quietly in the background to wake you up and SMILE. Don't forget to PRAY before you sit down and eat with your family. Give thanks for all our father in heaven is providing for us.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (436 Votes)
- Watermelon Biscotti 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Tomato Tart 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cinnamon French toast 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Meat Loaf 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
- Cinnamon Toast, the Pioneer Woman... 4.3/5 (87 Votes)
- Foraged Henbit Pancakes 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Sugar Cookies with Cream Cheese 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?