Apple Cinnamon Pancakes
Homemade pancakes with fresh apples and cinnamon. The perfect start to any day!
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated apples (1 large apple)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Average budget
In a mixing bowl combine the flour, wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon.
In a separate bowl beat the egg white until stiff peaks form. Preheat a griddle over medium heat.
Add the butter, egg yolk, milk, yogurt and grated apples to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Fold in the egg whites until fully incorporated.
Spray griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Laddle the batter onto the griddle in 1/4 cup circles. Cook until bubbles form over the entire surface about 2 minutes. Flip and cook until done about 1-2 minutes more. Serve with your favorite syrup. Makes about 20 4" pancakes.
You'll also love
- Middle Eastern Beef Tangine 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Apple & Prosciutto Delite 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Vanilla Peach Butter 4.1/5 (31 Votes)
- Foraged Henbit Pancakes 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Dehydrator dried Apples & Cinnamon 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Pork chop with apple, and a hint... 4.7/5 (6 Votes)
- Skinny Funfetti Cupcakes 3.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Walnut Apple Brandy Pancakes 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who do you know that would love these delicious baked egg and ham cups?