Perfect for brunch
- ½ cup butter
- 1 large chopped Onion
- 2 packages frozen chopped spinach
- 4 Eggs
- ½ lb cubed mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Bisquick
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- Black Pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Average budget
First, defrost the spinach, squeeze and drain the water out of it.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all ingredients in bowl, stir well.
Spoon into greased pie plate, bake at 350 degrees until top is golden around edges. 45 minutes to an hour
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Creme Brulee 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Hashbrowns 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Cheese, Spinach and Dried Fruit... 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Healthy French Toast 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Creamed Spinach 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheese Strata 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Yummy Breakfast Banana Bread 4.6/5 (3 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!