Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche
- Mozzarella, Spinach, Egg, Milk, Turkey Bacon, Wheat Bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mash 3-4 slices of wheat bread in 2 tablespoons of milk. Lightly grease a casserole dish and then create a crust with the bread. Bake for 10 minutes
In a skillet, combine 1 cup of spinach, 1/3 cup of milk, 1 egg, 8 pieces of cooked turkey bacon crumbled, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and cook for 10-15 minutes
Pour mozzarella and spinach mixture onto your crust and bake for another 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Cutie Citrus Crush 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- Chipotle Chicken and Asparagus 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Happiest Green Smoothie on Earth 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach, Red Pepper and Feta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Crustless Spinach Quiche 4/5 (52 Votes)
- Warm Spinach Salad 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Family Breakfast 4/5 (3 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!
Review this recipe