Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche
- Turkey Bacon
- Wheat Bread
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Mash 3-4 slices of wheat bread in 2 tablespoons of milk. Lightly grease a casserole dish and then create a crust with the bread. Bake for 10 minutes
In a skillet, combine 1 cup of spinach, 1/3 cup of milk, 1 egg, 8 pieces of cooked turkey bacon crumbled, 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese and cook for 10-15 minutes
Pour mozzarella and spinach mixture onto your crust and bake for another 10 minutes
You'll also love
- Spinach and Curry sauce Briouats 3.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Spinach and ricotta cannelloni 2.8/5 (246 Votes)
- Berry Avocado Spinach Minaj 5/5 (1 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Tomato Tart 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Turkey Bacon Crepes 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 4.1/5 (39 Votes)
- Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Bursting with cheese and wrapped up in bacon, these stuffed chicken breasts are totally irresistible!
- Chicken breast
- 6 -8 bacon slices
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 small jar semi-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Carefully slice the chicken breasts, forming a pocket, without cutting right through.
- Fry the breasts until golden brown on both sides.
- Layer bacon slices on a chopping board.
- Place the chicken breast on the far left, and top with spinach leaves, semi-dried tomatoes and cheese. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the chicken breast in the bacon slices, folding it closed as you go.
- Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 375°F.
- Serve, and enjoy!