Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Bacon wrapped chicken breast dusted with brown sugar and chilli powder make a great week night dinner in a hurry. The whole family will love them.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (15 Votes)
- 1 Package of Chicken Breasts
- 10 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Wrap chicken in turkey bacon and sprinkle with chilli powder and brown sugar.
PREHEAT OVEN to 375 F Line a baking sheet with Parchment paper.
BAKE for 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy and internal temperature reaches 165 F.
Serve with rice or quinoa.
You'll also love
- Sausage Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chick Fil-A Clone by Rachel Wieden 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Gourmet Sirloin Chili Recipe 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Chicken salad 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon wrapped Hot dogs 4.1/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Filet 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Family Breakfast 4/5 (3 Votes)
- bacon mac n' cheeseburger 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Three Cheese Baguette
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!
Review this recipe