The best turkey bacon recipes - 10 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bacon wrapped recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Check out our delicious spin on the classic Brazilian cake, with Fererro Rochers and Kit-Kat!
For the batter:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons neutral oil
- 1 cup of of natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
For the frosting:
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- 3 cans of condensed milk
- 2 and 1/2 cups thickened cream
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- In a pan, melt together the condensed milk, the chocolates in pieces and the butter. Slowly fold in the thickened cream. Mix, without stopping, until it is smooth and thick.
- Transfer to the refrigerator and allow to cool for 1 hour.
- In a bowl, mix together the eggs and sugar. Add the oil and mix again.
- In another bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and the bicarbonate soda. Pour in the egg mixture, mix together, then add the yogurt.
Grease and sprinkle cocoa powder inside two springform pans. Divide the batter mixture between them, then bake at 360°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven, and allow to cool.
- Spread some of the frosting between the layers of the cake, and generously spread around the outside.
- Decorate the cake with Kit Kats, extra frosting and Fererro Rochers, in your style!
For more food buzz and delightful recipes, follow us on Facebook!
Top rated Turkey bacon recipes
Turkey Bacon Crepes
On a foil lined baking sheet, rub turkey with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake @ 425 for 1 hour or until juices...
- For Filling:
- 2-3 lb. turkey breast on the bone with skin
- 1 lb. Cloverdale Pepper Bacon
- 1 lb. crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 lb. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 lb. shredded port wine cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms
- 2 large white onions
- 4 cups half and half
- 2-tbl flour (measurement varies depending on how much bacon fat you end up with)
- 1 bunch of broccoli tops
- 1 tbl. Crushed garlic
- 1 tbl. Butter
- For Crepes:
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbl melted butter plus a little more for cooking crepes
The ultimate collection of bacon recipes for International Bacon Day
Can you imagine a world without bacon? Neither can we! Here's the ultimate recipe collection to help you celebrate International Bacon Day!
Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Bacon wrapped chicken breast dusted with brown sugar and chilli powder make a great week night dinner in a hurry
- 1 Package of Chicken Breasts
- 10 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Breakfast in a jar: 10 on-the-go recipes for busy mornings
Bundled with nutrition, this breakfast trend is one you can depend on. Here we've got 10 GORGEOUS grab-and-go breakfasts to fuel your body.
Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche
Mash 3-4 slices of wheat bread in 2 tablespoons of milk
- Mozzarella, Spinach, Egg, Milk, Turkey Bacon, Wheat Bread
Cook turkey bacon, scramble eggs and toast cheese toast
- Turkey Bacon, Eggs, Cheese Toast
10 staples for the perfect brunch
By Pascale Weeks
Brunch doesn't always need to be a FANCY affair. With these 10 staples, you'll have everything you need for a perfect weekend meal!
bacon mac n' cheeseburger
Macaroni and cheese with turkey bacon and ground turkey
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 package turkey bacon
- 2 lbs cheedar cheese
- 1 pound macaroni
- 5 tbs butter
- 5 tbs flour
- 4 cups milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
Best Ever Turkey Burger w/ Turkey Bacon
In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, dash of salt and pepper, curry powder, sage, and shallot until everything is...
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 finely minced shallot
- Thinly sliced tomato
- 6 slices of muenster cheese
- 3 bakery rolls
- 9 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Bacon Peanut Butter Strips
In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal, 3 pieces of cooked turkey bacon and 1/4 cup o...
- Flour, Egg, Olive Oil, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Turkey Bacon, Milk
In a bowl, mix 1 cup of flour with 1 egg, 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal, 3 pieces of cooked turkey bacon, 1/2 cup of pe...
- Eggs, Flour, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Milk, Turkey Bacon
Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers
Completely peel, core and clean your green apple
- Green Apple, Turkey Bacon
Breakfast Hash Browns
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
In a large saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled ( optional)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped