The best turkey bacon recipes - 10 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: bacon wrapped recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Turkey bacon recipes
Turkey Bacon Crepes
On a foil lined baking sheet, rub turkey with olive oil, salt and pepper, and bake @ 425 for 1 hour or until juices...
- For Filling:
- 2-3 lb. turkey breast on the bone with skin
- 1 lb. Cloverdale Pepper Bacon
- 1 lb. crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 lb. crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 lb. shredded port wine cheddar cheese
- 1 lb. cremini mushrooms
- 2 large white onions
- 4 cups half and half
- 2-tbl flour (measurement varies depending on how much bacon fat you end up with)
- 1 bunch of broccoli tops
- 1 tbl. Crushed garlic
- 1 tbl. Butter
- For Crepes:
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 2 tbl melted butter plus a little more for cooking crepes
The ultimate collection of bacon recipes for International Bacon Day
Can you imagine a world without bacon? Neither can we! Here's the ultimate recipe collection to help you celebrate International Bacon Day!
Mozzarella and Spinach Quiche
Mash 3-4 slices of wheat bread in 2 tablespoons of milk
- Mozzarella, Spinach, Egg, Milk, Turkey Bacon, Wheat Bread
Breakfast in a jar: 10 on-the-go recipes for busy mornings
Bundled with nutrition, this breakfast trend is one you can depend on. Here we've got 10 GORGEOUS grab-and-go breakfasts to fuel your body.
Sweet Chilli Turkey Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
Bacon wrapped chicken breast dusted with brown sugar and chilli powder make a great week night dinner in a hurry
- 1 Package of Chicken Breasts
- 10 Slices of Turkey Bacon
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- 2 tbsp Brown Sugar
Cook turkey bacon, scramble eggs and toast cheese toast
- Turkey Bacon, Eggs, Cheese Toast
10 staples for the perfect brunch
By Pascale Weeks
Brunch doesn't always need to be a FANCY affair. With these 10 staples, you'll have everything you need for a perfect weekend meal!
bacon mac n' cheeseburger
Macaroni and cheese with turkey bacon and ground turkey
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 package turkey bacon
- 2 lbs cheedar cheese
- 1 pound macaroni
- 5 tbs butter
- 5 tbs flour
- 4 cups milk
- Salt & pepper to taste
Best Ever Turkey Burger w/ Turkey Bacon
In a large bowl mix the ground turkey, dash of salt and pepper, curry powder, sage, and shallot until everything is...
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground yellow curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- Kosher salt
- Ground black pepper
- 1 finely minced shallot
- Thinly sliced tomato
- 6 slices of muenster cheese
- 3 bakery rolls
- 9 slices turkey bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
Bacon Peanut Butter Strips
In a bowl, mix 1 1/2 cups of flour, 1 egg, 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal, 3 pieces of cooked turkey bacon and 1/4 cup o...
- Flour, Egg, Olive Oil, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Turkey Bacon, Milk
Bacon Wrapped AppleTizers
Completely peel, core and clean your green apple
- Green Apple, Turkey Bacon
In a bowl, mix 1 cup of flour with 1 egg, 1/2 cup of cooked oatmeal, 3 pieces of cooked turkey bacon, 1/2 cup of pe...
- Eggs, Flour, Peanut Butter, Oatmeal, Milk, Turkey Bacon
Breakfast Hash Browns
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
In a large saucepan, combine potatoes and enough water to cover
- 3 medium russet potatoes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled ( optional)
- 2 green onions, finely chopped