10 staples for the perfect brunch
Brunch doesn't always need to be a fancy affair. With these 10 staples, you'll have everything you need for a perfect weekend meal!
Blend a mixture of fresh (or frozen) fruit with yogurt. You want to use banana as the base to give it that creamy smoothness, then add frozen fruit such as raspberries or blueberries. Or try this flat-belly smoothie!
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!