Spaghetti with Bacon and Goat cheese
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 package of smoked bacon
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 1 tsp veal bouillon (or beef) diluted in a glass of water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cook the spaghetti.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon until lightly browned. Melt the goat cheese sliced. When the cheese is melted, add the veal stock and simmer for 5 min
Add the drained pasta and mix well and serve.
You'll also love
- Jeana's Crockpot Italian Beef 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Garlic Bread 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Mash 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Pasta 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Grandma Ferguson’s Baked Beans 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- goat cheese pastry 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- "Beef" Stroganoff 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Spaghetti carbonara sauce 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!