Pink Truffled Ravioli with Goat Cheese
By Dada du blog "Un déjeuner au soleil"
- Makes 25-30 Ravioli
- 1 1/4 c flour
- 2-3 oz cooked beetroot and mixed
- 1 egg white
- olive oil
- 5-6 oz fresh goat cheese - Chavroux
- 3-4 oz creamy goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons of white truffle olive oil
- salted butter
- salt and pepper
- walnuts for decoration
Level of difficulty Easy
Cost Budget Friendly
- Prepare the pink dough: mix flour with beetroot, egg white and a tablespoon of olive oil.
- knead the dough until smooth and supple. Do not be afraid
of working it too long (5-10 min) it is highly resistant
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and let stand in refrigerator at least half an hour
- Prepare the stuffing mix. In a bowl with the two cheeses, add a little salt, pepper and truffle oil
- Take out the dough and flatten it in a pasta maker or with a rolling pin. Work in small amounts, leaving the rest covered with plastic wrap so it does not dry out .
- Fold the dough two to three times on itself, do not make too thin. All this work will allow you to make the dough more elastic thus more resistant during cooking
- Cut dough into circles with a cookie cutter
- Fill the center of each round with a small ball of stuffing and close. Tip: do this as quickly as possible and seal the ravioli after pressing out any excess air.
- Continue with remaining dough and stuffing
- Cook the ravioli in boiling salted water with a tbsp of oil. They will be ready in 3-4 minutes
- Melt nuts with salted butter in a pan. Drain ravioli
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan, pepper and a few nuts
You'll also love
- Recipewe ♡ Macaroni and Cheese 4/5 (173 Votes)
- Tofu and Chard Stuffed Pasta 3.1/5 (220 Votes)
- Peppers stuffed with goat cheese 3.5/5 (181 Votes)
- Chorizo and Mozzarella Ravioli 4.1/5 (44 Votes)
- Nutella Ravioli 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Warm Goat Cheese with Honey and... 3.8/5 (85 Votes)
- Banana Pepper Lasagna 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Spaghetti with Bacon and Goat... 3.5/5 (68 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Do you put the pasta in without waiting for the water to boil? Add oil? Forget the salt?