Chicken Caesar salad with goat cheese
Chicken Caesar salad with goat cheese. Discover our recipe.
- goat cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce
- 8 oz cooked chicken breasts
- 20 small croutons
- 2 oz pine nuts
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
- Wash and dry the salad. Slice the chicken breasts.
- Slice the goat cheese
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the croutons.
- Toast the pine nuts in a dry place in a pan for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle over the salad.
- Add dressing just before serving.
You'll also love
- Caesar Dressing 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Chicken Bihari Rolls 3.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Roasted tomatoes with goat cheese... 3/5 (34 Votes)
- Goat Cheese Ravioli Filling 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Cucumber salad with olives and... 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- Salad with Eggs and Creamy Garlic... 2.8/5 (29 Votes)
- Maple Kale and Fuji Apple Salad... 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Salad 3/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.