Chicken Bihari Rolls
- 1) 250 grams of Chicken, Julian Strips
- 2) 1 tsp of Papaya
- 3) 1 tsp of Chilli Powder
- 4) 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala
- 5) 1 tsp of Salt
- 6) 1 pinch of Turmeric
- 7) 1 tsp of Roasted and Crushed Cumin
- 8) 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic
- 9) 2 tbsp of Yogurt
- 1) 1/4 Cup or 4 tbsp of Tamarind Pulp
- 2) 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves
- 3) 2 Green Chillies
- 4) 8 Mint Leaves
- 5) 1 tsp of Cumin
- 6) 1/2 tsp of Garlic
- 7) 2 tbsp of Yogurt
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Marinate the chicken with all the ingredients. Leave it for 2 hours.
Cook it in oil (pan fry) without the lid, until the chicken and yogurt's water becomes dry.
Blend all the chutney ingredients to make the chutney.
Fill parathas with the filling and add mint leaves, onion rings, and chutney.
You'll also love
- Chicken biryani south Indian style 4.1/5 (23 Votes)
- PORK BACKRIBS 3.1/5 (15 Votes)
- Dr Pepper Vegan Bbq Ribs 3.1/5 (18 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Breasts 3/5 (24 Votes)
- Salty mati 3.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Salmon, Spinach, and Cream Cheese... 3.6/5 (65 Votes)
- Murukku 3/5 (14 Votes)
- Pani for pani puri 2.9/5 (38 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.