How to make spiralized zucchini pasta with pesto and feta
Check out our step by step recipe for delicious zucchini ‘spaghetti’ with a pesto and feta topping.
1/14 View slideshow
For 2 people, you'll need:
- 4 small zucchinis
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 6 heaped teaspoons of pesto
- 1 garlic clove
- A dozen cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
More steaming articles
10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make mini asparagus and Parmesan... How to make mashed potatoes with a...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!