How to make spiralized zucchini pasta with pesto and feta
By Gitanjali Roche, 03/16/2015
Check out our step by step recipe for delicious zucchini ‘spaghetti’ with a pesto and feta topping.
1/14 View slideshow
For 2 people, you'll need:
- 4 small zucchinis
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 6 heaped teaspoons of pesto
- 1 garlic clove
- A dozen cherry tomatoes
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
More steaming articles
How to make a delicious, gluten-free... 10 steps to Asian salad bliss How to make jelly donuts from scratch...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Crispy Zucchini Potato Cakes
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!