Grandma Jensens Spaghetti
Famous spaghetti, absolutely to die for!
- 1- 398ml can of hunts tomato sauce
- 1- can vegetable soup
- 1 stick of celery chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1 pound hamburger browned
- 1/2 onion chopped
- Little bit of garlic
- Sprinkle flaked parsley
- Sprinkle oregano
- Desired amount of spagetti.
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Then add everything else into pot and cook for 45 mins
Pour over spaghetti.
Eat and enjoy
You'll also love
- Out of this world okra meat pie! 2.9/5 (17 Votes)
- Goulash with paprika 3/5 (7 Votes)
- Apple and Cranberries Glazed Pork... 3/5 (7 Votes)
- "Beef" Stroganoff 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- CHICKEN PENNE 2.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Spaghetti 2.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Homemade Spaghetti Sauce 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Shepherd's Pie 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!