Chipped Beef Gravy
- 3 packages of buddig beef lunchmeat 1 stick butter flour milk salt pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Cost Average budget
chop beef into small pieces
melt butter in saucepan. add chopped beef, cook 3 - 4 mins stirring often.
add small amounts of flour until a paste forms and no butter is visible.
slowly add milk stirring continually until desired consistency is reached, salt and pepper to taste
You'll also love
- Cracker Spread 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- shit on shingles 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Twice Baked Potato Casserole 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Thai Salad 2.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Walnut Apple Brandy Pancakes 2.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Fat free Cheesecake 3.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Bingo cake 2.7/5 (122 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Looking for an easy snack or party appetizer? These little beef pockets are a pinch!
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 lb ground beef
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, milk, and water in a pan, and mix until you form a dough.
- In a saucepan, heat a splash of olive oil and add the onion. Cook on medium-high until onion has softened.
- Add the ground beef, and add the salt, water, and tomato sauce. When the meat has browned, remove from heat.
- Dust a flat surface with flour, and roll out the dough into a flat sheet.
- Use a ramekin or cup to cut out circles.
- Add a dollop of beef-tomato mixture to the center of each circle.
- Pinch the dough into a little pocket.
- Bake in the oven at 350° F for 15 minutes.