Here's how to eat light this weekend
Ahhhh, the weekend! It's time to relax and eat delicious, light food that won't ruin your bikini body. And here's how to do it with our trusty weekend menu.
Saturday morning: breakfast
A Greek yogurt with:
Raspberries (fresh or frozen)+kiwi+hazelnuts+pumpkin seeds+dried cranberries, figs or apricots
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.