Here's how to eat light this weekend
Saturday afternoon: lunch
Spiralized zucchini 'pasta'. Get yourself a spiralizer and top the zucchini pasta with feta, pesto and tomatoes. Get the step by step recipe here.
More steaming articles
10 tips for budding vegetarians Coffee won't actually keep you awake,... Kiss indigestion goodbye with these 10...
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Fresh Mango Salad
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.