- Cornish Game Hen
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 90mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Roast cornish game hen for 90 minutes and baste periodically
Cook your stuffing and then plate your dishes
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Hen & Vegetable Medley 4.2/5 (11 Votes)
- 2-Ingredient Holiday Hot Chocolate 3.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Layered Chicken and Stuffing 3.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Christmas Couscous 2.7/5 (13 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Italian chicken 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Pot Roast 2.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Crock Pot Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork 2.9/5 (30 Votes)
- Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes 2.6/5 (12 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.