- 1 1/4 cups dried couscous
- 1 1/2 cups boiling vegetable stock
- to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- pepper to taste
- Fresh Spinach leaves for topping.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add the couscous, pepper and boiling broth to bowl and stir until combined. Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes, until all the broth is absorbed. Fluff the couscous with a fork.
Add the pomegranate seeds, pistachios, cranberries and red onion to the couscous, toss to combine, set aside.
Add all the dressing ingredients to a bowl, stir until combined. Pour over the couscous, toss together.
Garnish with spinach leaves.
You'll also love
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (170 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (211 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.9/5 (57 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (199 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange... 4.1/5 (101 Votes)
- Brussels Sprouts Salad with... 5/5 (21 Votes)
- Apricot Cranberry Chutney 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Christmas-Style Turkey Chili 5/5 (2 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Pomegranates are delicious but so hard to peel! Getting to those little red pearls can be quite the challenge sometimes. That's why we teach you the easiest way to de-seed a pomegranate, without all the fuss!