- 1 1/4 cups dried couscous
- 1 1/2 cups boiling vegetable stock
- pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoon dijon mustard
- pepper to taste
- Fresh Spinach leaves for topping.
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add the couscous, pepper and boiling broth to bowl and stir until combined. Cover and allow to sit for 5 minutes, until all the broth is absorbed. Fluff the couscous with a fork.
Add the pomegranate seeds, pistachios, cranberries and red onion to the couscous, toss to combine, set aside.
Add all the dressing ingredients to a bowl, stir until combined. Pour over the couscous, toss together.
Garnish with spinach leaves.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn RECIPE: Grilled salmon with orange... 4/5 (111 Votes)
- Veal meatloaf with tomato confit... 4.3/5 (35 Votes)
- Bourbon Chocolate & Pomegranate... 4/5 (30 Votes)
- Kadambha urundai...A healthy mix. 4.1/5 (16 Votes)
- Rice Pudding 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Best Punjabi Rajma recipie 2.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Hot Dog Stocking Appetizer 2.6/5 (102 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baby's First Christmas Dinner 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Pomegranates are delicious but so hard to peel! Getting to those little red pearls can be quite the challenge sometimes. That's why we teach you the easiest way to de-seed a pomegranate, without all the fuss!